The best way to contact us is by completing the form below then pressing the “submit button:
If you would prefer to email or write to us, please use one of the following email addresses:
- For general enquiries, please email email@example.com or write to the Transpire Secretary at the address below.
- To contact Transpire’s secretary (Chris Corroy), please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: 169 Hunloke Avenue, Chesterfield S40 3EA.
- To contact the organisers of the Peak Park Vintage bus Gathering, please email email@example.com
- or ring 01246 456776 (evenings only).
- To contact us about the information on this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that we do not own any vehicles that are available for hire. If you live in the Chesterfield / Sheffield area and would like to hire a vintage bus, please contact the Sheffield Transport Museum who have vehicles that are fully licenced and insured to carry out this type of work.
Finding Buses and TRANSPIRE in Chesterfield
The best way to find the key “bus” points in Chesterfield is to look at this Google map, set at the centre of Chesterfield, showing main bus and coach terminii (B), the Railway Station (T), Rose Hill United Reform Church where TRANSPIRE meetings are held (M) and the Town Hall where most TRANSPIRE trips pick up (P).